Dr Stephen Walsh BSc MSc PhD CEng MIMechE FIOA
- Prosig Computer Consultants, Fareham, England. 1983-1988.
- University of Southampton, England. 1988-1994.
- Loughborough University, England. 1994- current
Research interests and activities
- Automotive Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH) including: Brake squeal; Panel sound radiation; Pass-by noise prediction;Turbocharger noise; Tyre noise.
- Noise and vibration measurement and analysis including: Duct Acoustics, Noise Path Analysis (NPA), Structural intensity and Vibration transmission through joint.
- Structural Mechanics and Acoustics
Current teaching responsibilities
- TTA001 Engineering Mechanics
- TTC060 Signal Analysis
- TTP302 Vehicle Systems Analysis
Current administrative responsibilities
Programme Director for MSc in Automotive Systems Engineering
- Member of Institute of Acoustics, Noise Vibration and Engineering Group Committee