Supervisors: Prof. Wen-Hua Chen, Prof. Baibing Li
Research Group: Control and Reliability (LUCAS)
- Postdoctoral Research associate, Loughborough University, UK, 2015-Present;
- Ph.D student, Fault diagnosis, Loughborough University, UK, 2012-Present;
- Master student, Control Application, Southeast University, China, 2011-2012;
- Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics, Shandong University, China, 2007-2011.
Current Research Subject
- Situation awareness and decision making under uncertainty;
- Fault diagnosis system design and verification.
- 2016: Association of British Turkish Academics (ABTA) Doctoral Researcher Awards, U.K. Category: Engineering Sciences.
- 2016: Chinese Government Award (worthy of 6000 USD) for Outstanding Self-financed Students Abroad
- 2016: IEEE-IES Student Paper Travel Award (worthy of 2000 USD) for the 17th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology;
- 2016: School of AACME Research Student Development Fund (up to 500 GBP), Loughborough University.
- 2013: Best Student Paper Award of control applications on 19th International Conference on Automation and Computing, London;
- 2012-2015: EPSRC Full Studentship;
- Situation awareness and decision making under uncertainties
- Disturbance observer based control
- Kalman filter
- Fault diagnosis system design and verification
- Student member of IEEE, IES, IET
- Active reviewers for 17 journals in control engineering including Automatica, IEEE, CST,TIE;
- Active reviewers for 10 conferences in control engineering including CDC, ACC.
- Member of the Technical Program Committee (TPC) of 2016 IEEE ICIA.
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=tTfMHMoAAAAJ&hl=en
Research gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jinya_Su
- Jinya Su, Baibing Li*, Wen-Hua Chen. On existence, optimality and asymptotic stability of the Kalman filter with partially observed inputs. Automatica, Vol. 53, pp: 149-154, 2015.
- Jinya Su*, Wen-Hua Chen, Jun Yang (2016). On Relationship between Time-Domain and Frequency-Domain Disturbance Observers and Its applications. Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, ASME.
- Jinya Su, Baibing Li*, Wen-Hua Chen, Jun Yang (2016). Reduced-order Disturbance Observer Design for Discrete-Time Linear Stochastic System. Transaction of the Institute of Measurement and Control
- Jinya Su, Baibing Li*, Wen-Hua Chen. Simultaneous state and input estimation with partial information on the inputs. System science and control engineering, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 445-452, 2015.
- Jun Yang, Jinya Su, Shihua Li*, Xinghuo Yu. High-order mismatched disturbance compensation for motion control systems via a continuous dynamic sliding-mode approach. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. Vol. 10, No. 1, pp: 604-614, Feb, 2014.
- Jun Yang, Shihua Li*, Jinya Su, Xinghuo Yu. Continuous nonsingular terminal sliding mode control for systems with mismatched disturbances. Automatica. Vol. 49, No. 7, pp: 2287-2291, July, 2013.
- Jinya Su*, Wen-Hua Chen, Fault diagnosis for vehicle lateral dynamics with robust threshold, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, Taipei, March, accepted, 2016. (IEEE-IES Student Paper Travel Award)
- Fanlin Meng, Jinya Su, Cunjia Liu, Wen-Hua Chen (2016). Dynamic decision making in lane change: game theory with receding horizon. UKACC 2016, Belfast, accepted
- Jinya Su*, Wen-Hua Chen, Baibing Li (2015). High order disturbance observer design for linear and nonlinear system. Proceeding of the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, pp. 1893--1898, Lijiang, China.
- Jinya Su*, Baibing Li, Wen-Hua Chen (2013). Bayesian recursive filtering with partially observed inputs and missing measurements. The 19th International Conference on Automation and Computing, pp.1-6, Brunel, U.K. (Best student paper award of control applications).