Dr Graham Peacock MEng, PhD
- Joined the Rolls Royce UTC in Combustion System Aerothermal Processes as a Research Associate in 2011.
- PhD in ‘Enhanced Cold-Side Cooling Techniques for Lean Burn Combustor Liners’ from Loughborough University, 2013.
Outline main research interests
- Heat transfer measurement of components within gas turbine combustors, principally using IR and liquid crystal thermography; including design and commissioning of experimental facilities.
- Experimental studies of combustion system internal flows. Measurement techniques include miniature five-hole pressure probes, CO2 gas tracing, PIV, hot wire anemometry and Kulite fast response pressure transducers.
- Applied Aerodynamics
External roles and responsibilities
- Member of the Rolls-Royce UTC in Combustion System Aerothermal Processes
- Collaborative research under the EU Framework Programmes: LEMCOTEC and KIAI