Dr Gavita Regunath BEng, MSc, PhD
Member of the Rolls-Royce UTC in Combustion System Aerothermal Processes since 2007.
- BEng(hons) Control and Systems Engineering, University of Sheffield, 1999
- MSc (Eng) Control and Systems Engineering Dynamics University of Sheffield, 2002
- PhD, Experimental Fluid Dynamics, Sheffield University, 2007
Outline main research interests
- Experimental and numerical investigation into the aero-acoustic interactions in gas turbines.
- Data analysis and signal processing.
- Measurement and advanced flow visualisation techniques
- Fuel Injector Flows
- Combustion System Aerodynamics
- Applied Aerodynamics
- NEWAC – New Aero Engine Concepts, EU FP6, 2007 – 2009.
- TECC-AE - Technologies Enhancement for Clean Combustion in Aero Engines, EU FP7, 2009 – 2012.
- NADIT – Novel Aerodynamic Design and Integration Technologies, TSB, 2013-2016.
Regunath, GS, Zimmerman, WB, Rees, JM (2016) Dual-plane PIV investigation of acoustically excited jets in a swirl nozzle, Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics, 23(2), pp.83-89, ISSN: 1023-5809. DOI: 10.5194/npg-23-83-2016.
External roles and responsibilities
- Member of the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre for Combustion Aerodynamics