Dr Evangelos Bacharoudis Diploma, PhD
Member of the Rolls-Royce UTC in Combustion System Aerothermal Processes since 2013.
- PhD in Mechanical engineering from University of Valenciennes (France) in collaboration with von Karman Institute (Belgium) and Robert Bosch (Belgium) (2008-2012).
- Diploma in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering from University of Patras, Greece (1999-2004)
Outline main research interests
- Experimental fluid mechanics
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Jet propulsion flow
- Heat transfer
- Experimental investigation of flows through gas turbine combustion systems
- Applied Aerodynamics
Selected research projects
- Near wall aerodynamics inside a can-annular combustion system.
- Advanced methods for unsteady combustion related phenomena in gas turbines
Current teaching responsibilities
- Labs for post graduate students demonstrating velocity measurements using hot wire.
External roles and responsibilities
- Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece
- Peer reviewer in Journal of Multiphase Flows