Senior Experimental Officer
Bill is the controlling supervisor of a four-person technician team supporting the research work including the formatting and prioritising technician work load and scheduling requirements. Her main duties include:
- Providing technical support & planning for the operation & development of the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre experimental facilities including the need to maintain calibration integrity
- Assist with the formatting and implementation of Operational proceedures and method statements
- Advise academic and research staff in the design and development of experimental apparatus.
- Assist & assess the formatting of health and safety proceedures and control methods
- Sourcing, liaising, initiating and controlling work by sub-contractors/suppliers.